A world where every child can play
Founded in 2017, ViVe Wellness addresses the health equity, physical wellness, and mental wellness needs of communities in Denver, Colorado that face significant health disparities and lack access to physical activity and health education.
Through partnerships with local organizations and donations secured through grants and private funding, ViVe Wellness promotes physical health, mental health, leadership, and social well-being to children and adults across Denver. ViVe's strategy is to create health equity by offering these programs in communities of need, in collaboration with local schools, families and organizations.
Over 1,000 children & their families learned to swim. Every year ViVe teaches over 300 kids & their families how to swim through our After School & Learn to Swim programs.
Over 60% of Latino & African American children do not know how to swim.
Over 300 children enrolled in Play After School. ViVe provides children & their families to engage in physical activities, wellness education, sports & Youth Workforce development.
Low income children & minority children lack the access & opportunity to play & participate in sports.
More than 100 youth participated ViVe Multi-sport completing duathlons & triathlons. Together with their families, they experienced our parks, lakes & outdoor adventures.
Playtime & physical activity are essential to the mental health, cognitive development & the physical, social & emotional well-being of children.
Support VIVE Wellness with its Emergency Fund:
Together ViVe and Papagayo Organizations are responding to the emergency needs from Asylum-seekers and migrants arriving in Denver, Coloirado by offering the following culturally and linguistically appropriate wrap-around services:
1. Providing human connection by connecting emotionally with immigrants using trauma informed practices (develop trust and therefore create relationships that can help immigrants through intake to self-sufficiency)
2. Intake process to collect as much information to be able to connect them with a partner organizations and resources
3. Assisting with resources like RTD passes, prepaid phones, provide training and connections to job opportunities, rental assistance for 2-4 weeks, groceries so they can ultimately become self-sufficient
4. Navigating all clothing donations for this program (organize clothes donations, organize, pack and deliver to shelters and families)
5. Offering enrichment programs to their school aged children until a school has been identified to them
Our ultimate mission is:
Guests making Colorado their home: assisting them in reaching self-sufficiency through understanding and compassion. Guests passing through: Assisting in navigating their journey to their destination, bus schedules, education on where they are going, connections and making sure they arrive safely.
Basi needs: Food, personal hygiene, medicine.
Ways to donate:
PayPal has verified our charity. To donate through PayPal, please click the button below
Direct donations via checks
P.O Box 11003
Denver, CO 80211