Support VIVE Wellness with its Emergency Fund:
Your support matters. Please consider making a donation.
Together ViVe and Papagayo Organizations are responding to the emergency needs from Asylum-seekers and migrants arriving in Denver, Coloirado by offering the following culturally and linguistically appropriate wrap-around services:
1. Providing human connection by connecting emotionally with immigrants using trauma informed practices (develop trust and therefore create relationships that can help immigrants through intake to self-sufficiency)
2. Intake process to collect as much information to be able to connect them with a partner organizations and resources
3. Assisting with resources like RTD passes, prepaid phones, provide training and connections to job opportunities, rental assistance for 2-4 weeks, groceries so they can ultimately become self-sufficient
4. Navigating all clothing donations for this program (organize clothes donations, organize, pack and deliver to shelters and families)
5. Offering enrichment programs to their school aged children until a school has been identified to them
Our ultimate mission is:
Guests making Colorado their home: assisting them in reaching self-sufficiency through understanding and compassion. Guests passing through: Assisting in navigating their journey to their destination, bus schedules, education on where they are going, connections and making sure they arrive safely.
Basi needs: Food, personal hygiene, medicine.
PayPal has verified our charity. To donate through PayPal, please click the button below.
Direct Donation via Checks
P.O. Box 11003
Denver, CO 80211